- Officially ranked among the top 5 APMP Providers in UK. More
- 200,000+ Students from 3,500+ companies globally.
- Highest Documented Pass Rates. Foundation: 98%*+. Foundation & Practitioner: 90%+*. More.
- Lowest Prices Guaranteed. More
- Expert Faculty with Global Experience across UK, Australia, Singapore and others.
- Free Exam Retake. Unique in the Industry. More
- Guaranteed Trainings. More
- Several Luxurious and Convenient Locations across UK. More
- What is included in the course? APMP Manual (Managing Successful Projects with APMP), Exam Fees, Free Online Prep Course, APMP Workbook and Sample Question Papers, Refreshments, Valuable Tips to clear the exam.
APM qualifications are aligned to the International Project Management Association (IPMA) competency levels, and the APMP qualification is recognised as IPMA Level D. This five-day intensive course provides delegates with comprehensive training to prepare them for the APMP examination (based on the APM Body of Knowledge, 5th Edition).
It will enable delegates to:
Delegates will learn how to:
- Understand all elements of the APMP syllabus
- Get to grips with the specific examination language
- Learn strategies and tactics for approaching the examination
Please note that the cost of the APMP exam is included with this course. Your account manager will be able to assist you, if you have any questions.
- Explain the context of Project Management
- Plan the project strategy
- Execute project plans and strategy
- Demonstrate the use of various project management techniques
- Define a project Business Case and it's use throughout the life cycle
- Design a project's organisation structure and recognise appropriate levels of governance
- Communicate with the project team through effective leadership
- Understand the examination guidelines
- Ideally delegates should have some experience of working in a project environment and have a basic understanding of project management issues.
- Delegates will be provided with pre-course reading by email, two weeks prior to the course . The success on the course will be enhanced by close attention to the pre-reading materials.
- This is an intensive 5-day course and delegates will be expected to undertake at least 15 hours pre-course work in order to be fully prepared for the workshop.
|This course is aimed at project managers, project management consultants and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects|
- This course is for people with at least two years' project experience.
- It is suitable for project managers and aspiring project managers.
- 5 Days training
- Expert Faculty
- Course Material
- Valuable tips to clear exam
Project Management in Context
Planning and Project Strategy
- Project management; Programme management; Portfolio management; Project context; Project sponsorship; Project office
Executing the Strategy
- Planning and Project success & benefits management; Stakeholder management; Project management plan; Project risk management; Project quality management; Health, safety and environmental management
- Scope management; Scheduling; Resource management; Budgeting and cost management; Change control; Earned value management; Information management & reporting; Issue management
Business and Commercial
- Requirements management; Estimating; Configuration management
Organisation and Governance
- Business Case; Procurement; Project life cycles; Handover & closeout
People and Profession
- Project Reviews; Organisation Structure; Organisational roles; Methods & procedures; Governance of project management
- Communication; Teamwork; Leadership; Conflict management; Negotiation
- Examination structure; 'list', 'state', 'describe' 'explain' meanings; Question structure; Group and individual examination practice
Extensive examination practice and feedback is included in the workshop. Delegates can choose to sit the APMP examination at around 13:00 on the final day of the course. The examination consists of:
- 10 essay based questions to be selected from a total of 16. Each worth 50 marks
- 3 hours
- Candidates require a minimum of 275 marks out of 500 (55%) to pass
By successfully passing the APMP examination candidates can choose to further develop their knowledge and understanding by attending the APMPQ Assessment Centre. The attainment of accreditations offered by professional bodies such as the Association for Project Management (APM) is increasingly seen as a recognised indicator of competence in project management. APM qualifications are aligned to the International Project Management Association (IPMA) competency levels, and the APMP qualification is recognised as IPMA Level D.
Please Note: Prices are subject to change.
* The Success rate calculated is based on the data available from the period of August, 2011 till March, 2012.
** Delegates enrolling for the practitioner course should fill up the foundation exam details.
*** Price after early bird discount (Enrolment is done 15 days prior to the course commencement depending on the availability of the seats)